Tobh Atty V2 RDA Dripping Atomizer - (26650 28.5 millimeters wide)
TOBH Atty 25660 atomizer is a product of Tobeco. This TOBH Atty will sit on your 18650 mod flush (presumably) and surely be a head turner. With its adjustable airflow control you can pick the tightness of your draw with a slide of a finger in the TOBH Atty atomizer. The 303 stainless sleeve with six 1/16 holes placed horizontally in it are to create better distribution of air flow across the coils. TOBH Atty also has an efficient three piece design with airflow control which allows easy access to drip directly on the coils while leaving airflow preferences undisturbed. The big dual airflow in it allows you to make thick clouds.
TOBH Atty rebuildable atomizer features copper contacts, oxodized screws as well as medical-grade PEEK insulators allowing for high heat applications. All components, including o-rings, are rated up to 480°F. The Tobh Atty atomizer is constructed out of one solid piece of 303 stainless steel. Post holes are 0.05”, to easily accommodate the wide range of Kenthal wires for easy quad coil builds. The stainless finned Top-Cap with a conical internal design in it is to decrease the occurrence of turbulent air flow or low pressure/idle zones (Bernoulli’s principle) these fins act as fully functional heat sinks which simultaneously disperse heat away from the coils and mouth piece. Length of this atomizer is 55mm, outer diameter is of 22mm. it weighs 68gms and the resistance of the TOBH rda atomizer is 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8 ohm. This is probably the hottest atomizer in the market which makes it hard to find.
KEY FEATURES OF TOBH ATTY REBUILD DRIPPING ATOMIZER
• 303 stainless one-piece Body/ Negative Posts won’t turn or move…ever
• 22mm (18650) – 28.5mm (26650)
• Solid copper bottom contract
• Post holes are .05″ (fifty thousandths) to easily accommodate a wide size range of kanthal wire sizes (28,26,24 22 etc.) or for easy quad coil builds.
• High strength PEEK top and bottom Center Post Insulator Rated for 480°F
• 18-8 stainless black oxidized Machine Screws
• 303 stainless sleeve with six 1/16 holes placed horizontally so as to create better distribution of air flow across the coils which, combined equate to three 1/8th inch holes
• Stainless finned Top-Cap with a conical internal design to decrease the occurrence of turbulent air flow or low pressure/idle zones (Bernoulli’s principle) Additionally the fins act as fully functional heat sinks which simultaneously disperse heat away from the coils and mouth piece.
• Deep laser engraving on the sleeve and Atty base that won’t polish off.